The Tosatsuru Azure comes from the Tosatsuru Shuzo and is of the Kochi Prefecture. It comes packaged in a pretty blue bottle and in a blue bag. It is quite unique as the drink is made with deep sea water, which is quite unlike a traditional sake. The sake has a fruity aroma of pear….
Kame Izumi means the ‘turtle spring’. The brewery is located in the hills close to Tosa Bay of the Shikoku region. An hour’s drive from Tokyo brings you to this traditional brewery that is friendly and welcoming of visitors. The brand offer junmai ginjo which is dry and offers a subtle sweetness. It may have…
Clean aroma of citrus fruits, peach and pear. Exquisite balance with a silky mouthfeel. This trickle sake is vibrant and fresh.
Dry and embracing
Dry yet soft in back
Joto Honjozo Tosatsuru is made of the deep ocean water “Kaiyoushinsousui” which contains less chemicals and germs than ocean surface water. It makes sake taste very clean & crisp. Firstly, there is a light creamy fragrance of caramel. Maybe a hint of chestnut. Then a sweetness of rice comes in your mouth with a long…
- Echigo Tojinosato March 23, 2013
- Tosatsuru Azure March 23, 2013
- Ranman Reiryo March 23, 2013
- Ranman Tokusen March 23, 2013
- Mieno Kanbai March 23, 2013
- Tobiroku March 23, 2013
- Yoshinogawa February 16, 2013
- Yoshinogawa Gokujo February 16, 2013
- Manabito February 16, 2013
- Kamoshibito Kuheiji February 16, 2013